BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
CHOOSE A SERVICE TO SCHEDULE
Consultation – $50 (call for appointment)
Microblading – Initial with Marissa – $650
Also known by a variety of names such as eyebrow embroidery, microstroking, feather touch and hair like strokes is a form of permanent makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair with the appearance (more)
*If you have previous Microblading from a different studio please send clear pictures of your brows to email@example.com. If we are not aware of your previous work and are not able to do your brows at the time of appointment we will charge the full price. Thank you for understanding.
Just a few contraindications
1. Botox/fillers in the brow area must not be done within 3 weeks of your Microblading appointment.
2. Skincare products containing retinol, retin A, glycolic acid, salicylic must not be used in the brow area for 3 weeks before your microblading appointment.
3. If you are taking any medications that causes thinning of the blood (i.e. Coumadin, aspirin, etc.) you cannot get microblading.
4. If you are pregnant or breast feeding you cannot get Microblading
5. If you have a History of keloids you cannot get Microblading
6. If you have an allergies to lidocaine (A topical numbing agent we use on the brows) please tell us immediately as we use this during our service.
7. You must be off of accutane for 6 months before getting Microblading
These are some contraindications that could prevent us from performing the treatment.
Expect to stay for 2 hours. We begin with the consultation, fill out paperwork and go over aftercare instructions, apply the numbing agent, draw a “rough draft” of brows, work with you on shape, size, color etc., and making sure you are comfortable and confident before we begin microblading. The microblading process itself can be a bit uncomfortable but it is quick and many breaks are given for ink to sit and saturate and also if clients need an extra break.
Your brows will go through many stages during the healing process. At first, the color may be a bit strong for some people but WILL lighten about 30-40% to heal in a softer more natural form. You will I also notice some scabbing and flaking. This is normal. This is your skin healing. Your scabs will naturally fall off and it is important that you DO NOT PICK AT THE SCABS. As the scabs fall off it may appear as if the ink is gone, but as the ink settles and skin regenerates with the deposited ink you will see the final result within 3 weeks, and can schedule any touch ups if necessary.
As this is a semi permanent process, they do fade over time, however, fading depends on each persons skin type and lifestyle, but can tend to last anywhere from 18months. Touch ups are recommended to help retain the shape and crisp appreance of the deposited pigments.
The entire process can take as little as 20-40 minutes. However please plan to stay for up to 2-2.5 hours for paperwork, consultation, prep, and aftercare instructions.
We recommend not grooming our eyebrows before the treatment as we will be able to see all the natural hair we have to work with and will clean up the brow area before microblading.
Lashes & Tinting
Henna Brow Tint – $40Henna brows is a form of eyebrow tinting. The purpose of this is to create a look of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparesness(more)
Brow Lamination – $80
“Perming” and taming the brows to all grow in the same direction. Lasting from 6-8 weeks.